Location: Flexible Location Within Europe
Closing Date: 28 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Please revert to the job description.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,200 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include clinical development, Oncology, Devices and Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
The Chiltern EU Business Development team are looking to recruit a talented and dedicated Internal Account Manager in order to grow and further develop the European market.
In this role, the Internal Account Manager is responsible for supporting the outside sales team within the Biopharma business segment by generating and developing leads for the sales team that will result in new business opportunities for the company. This role is pivotal to supplementing the work of the Sales Team in building Chiltern’s business with prospective clients, and in enabling Chiltern to effectively present differentiated offerings to the market.
• Increase market awareness, sales, and profitability by increasing the number of new accounts, new Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), and New Business Accounts (NBA’s).
• Partner with Business Development colleagues to enhance new account penetration
• Contact new and existing accounts to schedule face-to-face appointments for Business Development colleagues
• Generate opportunities for repeat business with key and core accounts
• Maintain sales activity in business development tracking systems
• Generate of reports to highlight increases in RFP’s, face-to-face meetings, and new account penetration.
• Maintain regular communication with clients regarding: 1) potential studies 2) opportunities to submit proposals and budgets, 3) outcome of submitted proposals and budgets, and 4) feedback on non-awarded proposals
• Perform other duties as required by the Department
• Begin to support advanced functions (proposal development) to prepare for entering into a full time Account Manager position
• A completed Bachelor’s degree (scientific/business degree or related discipline preferable)
• At least 4 years of sales experience; within the Life Sciences or Clinical Research industry strongly preferred
• At least two years’ experience of performing high volume of sales outreach to generate leads or related experience that requires incumbent to communicate by phone with potential clients, preferably within the Clinical Research industry
• Fluency in French and English, both written & spoken, is mandatory
• Good knowledge of the German language is of advantage
• Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee data and information during interactions with staff at all levels
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with outsourcing personnel in the pharmaceutical and / or biotechnology industries
• Proficiency with MS Office programme
• This is a permanent and full time role
• Suitable locations which can be taken into consideration: United Kingdom, France or Germany
• Ideally this role should be office based however we also would offer the possibility of working from home for experienced candidates
• Overnight stays may be required
• No freelance applications or agency enquiries will be considered
• Please submit your CV and a detailed covering letter explaining why you are suitable candidate. If you do not submit a covering letter this may affect your application
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with a strong brand and professional employees that care about the work they are involved in. Chiltern is constantly working to develop training capacity, therapeutic expertise, new technologies and processes to be one of the leading CROs globally.
Working for Chiltern will offer an excellent opportunity to raise your profile and develop your career whilst giving you the flexibility to enjoy a good work life balance.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
Norsk-Data-Strasse 1, 61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H. Germany
|Tel:||+49 6172 9443 0|
|Fax:||+49 6172 9443 300|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.