Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityHere at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated CTA to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor based in central London. The Clinical Trial Assistant position is a key support role within Clinical Operations, undertaking essential coordination activities for the study team. ...
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
Here at inVentiv Health we are currently recruiting for a dedicated CTA to work fully embedded with our pharmaceutical sponsor based in central London. The Clinical Trial Assistant position is a key support role within Clinical Operations, undertaking essential coordination activities for the study team.
The CTA will primarily have the Clinical Trial Assistant role on studies and focus on the coordination of activities associated with the setup and management of clinical studies under the direction of, or as delegated by, the Study Lead or study CRA.
Some Responsibilities include:
* Conduct study tracking support (e.g., CTMS tracking, start-up tracking, milestone tracking, close-out tracking) and study updates
* File, track and maintain eTMF
* Maintain internal/external contact list
* Conduct electronic documentation and records management
* Perform document tracking and signature/approval follow-up, where applicable, including Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs), contracts, proposals, payments, invoices, and other study documentation
* Execute meeting logistics (e.g., meeting minutes, expense reports, and travel coordination)
* Ensure timely study entry and updates to ClinicalTrials.gov
* Prepare investigator meeting materials
* Design and prepare study related materials for the training of internal and external staff
Must have at least 1 year CTA experience within the clinical/pharmaceutical industry and Livelink exposure
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the UK then please apply below or contact Ellie Zavrelova on +44 01628 408 455.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inventivhealthclinical.com/job-opportunities.htm
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry deliver new drugs and therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) is made up of more than 14,000 employees who have the ability to service clients in more than 90 countries. We offer a differentiated set of solutions designed to improve client performance and accelerate the process of bringing products to market. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com
Key words: CTA, Clinical Trial Assistant, London, permanent, CRO, Pharmaceutical, eTMF, TMF, Woking, Reading, Southend, Aldershot, Luton, Crawley, Slough, High Wycombe, Chelmsford, Basildon, Maidstone, Harlow, Guildford, Aylesbury
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.