Location: South East England
Closing Date: 17 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Territory Manager - Paediatric South Central Permanent Star contract Excellent Salary and Benefits package Reference: 1609-36 Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management; they attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented,
Territory Manager – Paediatric
Permanent Star contract
Excellent Salary and Benefits package
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management; they attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
The Territory Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* You will be accountable for the promotion of Nestle's paediatric portfolio within both the community and hospital environments
* Develop a territory business plan for both to implement the company’s marketing strategy and achieve community sales goals, business objectives and agreed milestones
* You will identify and prioritise key accounts by analysing sales date
* Positively influence sales by building mutually beneficial relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
* Achieve formal endorsement for our client’s Paediatric nutrition lines, including primary care prescribing guidelines, pathways and formularies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Healthcare/pharmaceutical sales experience is essential
* Knowledge of Paediatric nutrition-related clinical therapy areas
* Solid understanding of primary and secondary care, and the NHS environment
* Proven primary care and secondary sales experience
* KOL relationship development experience
* Practical knowledge of developing and implementing new guidelines and protocols
* Territory experience is essential
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335/ 07850 532414
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.