Company: Pop Science Limited
Closing Date: 21 Dec 16
Salary (£): 40,000 - 60,000
Our client is disrupting the industry, providing the first EDC to cash solution to support clinical research. This is a very exciting product and opportunity for an expert in site contracts in clinical research.Our client works with the premier clinical development companies in Life Sciences, from top 5 right through to single study biotech and CROsThis role will allow you work with multiple different clients in consulting and delivery role.
The Site Payments Analyst will facilitate the execution and continue to improve the Site contracting and Site payments to Clinical Sites/Clients outside of the U.S.
• Partner with departments/functions and clients to successful execute and continually improve Site contracting and Site payments to Sites outside of the U.S.
• Facilitate conversations, build relationships and infrastructure to successfully process Site payments
• Solid skills in budgeting and forecasting
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels
• Strong influencing skills and ability to liaison with clients and various departments
• Ability to travel to other offices or client offices 25%-50% of the time. Can be as often as every 2-3 weeks or as needed.
• Solid consulting and advisory skills with the ability to advise and guide clients in process transformation and aligning cross-functional groups from budget-contract-data management-clinical operations payments
• Eagerness to learn and grow, and also ability to share knowledge with colleagues
• Collaborate with Product Management to provide subject matter expertise to business analysts in shaping the Company platform
Your Education & Experience:
• Extensive experience in a previous finance role
• Proven track record of managing Site contracting and payments and creating efficiencies and enhancements in various countries
• Masters degree or Bachelors with subsequent financial experience
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment
18 Vanguard House
70 Martello St
|Tel:||+44 (0) 208 985 0565|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.