Location: United Kingdom Newcastle
Closing Date: 23 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Medical Science Liaison Biosimilars, North East Sandoz, UK. Job Summary Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Medical Science Liaison, Biosimilars North East Sandoz, UK Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join the Biosimilars franchise to cover the North East territory. ...
Medical Science Liaison Biosimilars, North East Sandoz, UK.
Do you want to work for a Global Generics company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Medical Science Liaison, Biosimilars North East Sandoz, UK
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join the Biosimilars franchise to cover the North East territory.
The MSL / Medical Science Liaison is field-based Medical Affairs role that interacts with healthcare professionals (HCPs) such as physicians, nurses, pharmacists and decision-makers to deliver effective, credible and appropriate engagement activities and communication of evidence-based scientific, medical, technical and operational topics relating to the development and entry of biosimilars in to the NHS.
• Implementation of Sandoz Medical Plan on a regional level
• Work in conjunction with the Medical Advisor/Manager to ensure that time & activities are fully aligned to, & focussed on the delivery of regional medical plan
• Maintain highest scientific standards & expertise in order to establish the role as regional field-based reference point for non-promotional scientific expertise & medical education
• Build & maintain close cross functional working with Medical, Sales & Marketing colleagues, Healthcare Professional Partnerships & scientific exchange
• Work with HCPs to improve patient care solutions, based upon sound scientific, medical and pharmaceutical evidence
• Establish & maintain strong peer-to-peer collaborations & professional relationships with HCPs via legitimate scientific exchange to advance understanding of treatment & research trends & current scientific, medical, technical & operational debate relating to the use of biosimilars
• Trial & Research activities
o Provide study & site level feasibility & research site recommendations & work in conjunction with Clinical Research Medical Advisor (CRMA) & Medical Advisor/Manager to ensure that appropriate UK sites & investigators are nominated for global & local trial programmes
• Compliance & Pharmacovigilance
o Conduct exchanges that are science-based, relevant, balanced &of a non-promotional nature in keeping with Sandoz code of conduct and ABPI Code of Practice requirements.
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. As a global leader in developing and delivering generic medicines, Sandoz offers a broad portfolio covering all major therapeutic areas. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Single Medical Health Insurance
• 24 days annual leave
• Flex Benefits
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements b>The ideal candidate will have
• A healthcare professional or life sciences degree, ideally with postgraduate qualifications
• A driven, motivated self-starter with the potential to grow with the role
• Good knowledge of the NHS and funding/access programs in the UK
• Ability to lead regional & national medical and clinical projects
• Proven ability to run local, regional & national KOL and stakeholder engagement programs and to execute clinical programs to plan
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Flexibility to accept multiple tasks of varying degrees of complexity
Sandoz are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.