Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Bonus and benefits
A well establish and leading CRO, due to the growing in its HEOR function is looking for:*Senior Analyst (typically 1-4 years of experience) - 38000-48000 GBP*Senior Consultant (typically 3-5 years of experience) - 50000-65000 GBPAdditional Package: Yearly bonus scheme, 28 days of holidays, pension, private healthcare.Location: UK, GERMANY, SWEDEN and NETHERLANDSFor more information do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
A well establish and leading CRO, due to the growing in its HEOR function is looking for:
• Senior Analyst (typically 1-4 years of experience) – 38000-48000 GBP
• Senior Consultant (typically 3-5 years of experience) – 50000-65000 GBP
Additional Package: Yearly bonus scheme, 28 days of holidays, pension, private healthcare.
Location: UK, GERMANY, SWEDEN and NETHERLANDS
If you are an HEOR specialist with a strong experience in economic modelling do not lose the opportunity to join this fast growing reality!
Continue to read and find out if you are the right person for one of the jobs!
As a Senior Analyst you will work with an high independence on your projects. Your main responsibilities will be:
• developing the health economic models (using Excel and statistical programs such as STATA, SAS, R, SPSS) independently of with the support Analysts
• managing the whole projects; setting-up timelines & managing resources while being fully responsible to engage/consult and follow-up with the clients.
• beginning to get involved in business development; building and maintaining the relationships with new Clients
As a Senior Consultant you will be involved on the same SR Analyst’s activities working on more complex projects (mentoring Analyst and senior analyst) and with a greater impact on the Business Development taking care in particular of the proposal writing and the Bid defence
The right candidates should have the following experience/background:
• a MSc (or Ph.D.) in Health Economics or other relevant field (eg: Statistics)
• Relevant HEOR experience for the role you are applying to
• Project management and client interaction experience. For the Senior Consultant is also required negotiate contracts with clients.
• Knowledge of statistical software and decision modelling software like SAS, R, Stata, TreeAge and Excel
• Proficient in English speaking/writing
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills
If you arrived till this point it means that you are really interested in one or the other position. Starting from this assumption I give you the following tips:
• If you think something like “I am interested, I have the requirements but I want to know more information about the role”, don’t waste any more time! Send me your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to add to the email your contact number and the best availability for a confidential phone conversation!
• If you are not actively seeking or you do not feel totally suitable for these positions, may I kindly ask you to forward this advertisement to your network of friends and colleagues?
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.