Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Adult Nutrition Community Account Manager OpportunityLondonCompetitive Salary and Excellent Benefits Permanent Star ContractReference 1609-57 Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence. ...
Adult Nutrition Community Account Manager Opportunity
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits
Permanent Star Contract
Our client, Nestle Health Science, specialises in delivering advanced medical nutrition for patients requiring healthcare and malnutrition management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence.
The Adult Nutrition Community Account Manager’s key responsibilities include:
* Achieve territory sales targets and agreed business objectives
* Develop a territory business plan to deliver the sales goals and marketing strategy
* Obtain formal endorsements from KOLs, building long-term relationships with speech and language therapists, as well as clinical dieticians
* Accountable for promotional expenditure in target accounts, making sure you achieve return on investment
Applicants will have/be:
* A primary care sales specialist from a nutrition, pharmaceutical or healthcare background would be highly advantageous
* A degree, preferably science/ nutrition related
* An excellent communicator with strong presentation and persuasive skills
* Highly motivated and goal-driven with a track record of exceeding targets
* You will need to be a self-starter, analytical and resilient
Apply now via this website or call John on 07590182753
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.