Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 30 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A prestigious global pharmaceutical company, with a solid record of company growth and strong pipeline of projects is seeking a Medical Science Liaison to join their organisation in EstoniaJob purpose: The MSL / Medical Science Liaison is a non-promotional medical and scientific role with their key objective to interface with external healthcare professionals (HCP’s) to communicate evidence based critical scientific, medical, technical and developmental issues. ...
A prestigious global pharmaceutical company, with a solid record of company growth and strong pipeline of projects is seeking a Medical Science Liaison to join their organisation in Estonia
The MSL / Medical Science Liaison is a non-promotional medical and scientific role with their key objective to interface with external healthcare professionals (HCP’s) to communicate evidence based critical scientific, medical, technical and developmental issues. Within this role, the associate works with HCPs utilising scientific exchange to improve patient care solutions, based upon sound scientific, medical and pharmaceutical evidence.
Key Responsibilities :
• Development of partnerships with investigators, opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
• Scientific support to marketing teams and their programmes,
• Provide scientific information to relevant HCPs, speakers & investigators on data as appropriate.
• Identifies and tracks potential research opportunities that are closely aligned with molecule development objectives through facilitating Clinical Research (e.g. non-interventional studies, registries, epidemiology projects, preclinical or translational research) as agreed by Medical TA Head.
• Ensures that prevailing legislation, GCP, Ethical Committee, SOP, local WP requirements, and ABPI Code of Practice requirements are fulfilled.
The ideal candidate will have :
• Relevant pharma experience.
• Either medically qualified or a qualified pharmacist or possesses a PhD qualification (scientific/medical background) or possess a scientific qualification with significant medical/clinical experience.
• The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• External customer focus with strong networking capabilities and integration with KOLs
• The highest ethical standards, with a working knowledge of relevant clinical regulations and industry standards including Good Clinical Research Practice and ABPI Code of Practice
My client offers a very competitive salary and remuneration package and excellent career progression opportunities due to the unprecedented growth the company is currently experiencing. The company is widely recognised for their friendly and supportive work environment, great training and work-life balance.
For more information and confidential chat please contact Agata Wasko on: Agata.Wasko@secpharma.com or +442072556600
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.