Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 04 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
A global pharmaceutical company, with a strong pipeline of projects in various therapeutic areas and ambitious growth plans, is currently looking for a Site Relationship Manager responsible for CEE region, to join their organisation in Poland on a permanent basis. ...
A global pharmaceutical company, with a strong pipeline of projects in various therapeutic areas and ambitious growth plans, is currently looking for a Site Relationship Manager responsible for CEE region, to join their organisation in Poland on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clinical investigators, enhancing the image and reputation of the company, and providing an interface between the company, the investigators and the service provider in outsourced global trials (for the entire portfolio, across phases and therapeutic areas) to create the environment for successful clinical trials which enables timely, high quality, and cost-efficient output.
Main scope of responsibilities include:
• Building and managing site relationships while overseeing site-level study start-up, conduct, and close-out activities outsourced to a CRO for global programs across different Therapeutic Areas.
• Developing and implementing a plan in collaboration with the global and local organization to raise the profile of the company and its global clinical development projects with current and potential investigators.
• Independently performing activities associated with the evaluation of investigational sites in order to build company network.
• Acting as a liaison between the company and investigational sites building investigators and site staff awareness on the company.
• Ensuring ICH/GCP/local regulatory requirements are observed.
• Proactively working with Medical/Patient Associations to build company network and to promote company clinical trials.
• Developing the knowledge of site capabilities and past performance.
• Ensuring regular communication with local organizations to align interactions with KOLs and other relevant local/regional stakeholders.
• Managing CROs at a site level.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
• Medical or Life Sciences degree;
• At least 8 years of experience in clinical research in pharmaceutical company or CRO;
• Strong proven experience in working directly with clinical sites and investigators, being responsible for developing relationships on a strategic level;
• Good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills, proactive attitute;
• Good oral & written communication in English and Polish.
For more information and confidential chat please contact Agata Wasko on: Agata.Wasko@secpharma.com or +442072556600.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.