Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Reference: PL - 5208
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
CRA II/ Clinical Research Associate IIBucharest, RomaniaOffice-basedPermanentinVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial RealityJob description inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience in Romania to work as a Clinical Research Associate within our global pharma client. ...
CRA II/ Clinical Research Associate II
inVentiv Health -Transforming Promising Ideas into Commercial Reality
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience in Romania to work as a Clinical Research Associate within our global pharma client.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with 3-5 years monitoring experience in Romania.
* You need to have a good level of English and be educated as a MD or PharmD.
* You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
* The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical, including full benefits.
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv.They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.
inVentiv Health Clinical is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies. With 6,500 passionate employees supporting clients in more than 70 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.