Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits: Benefits + Full time home based
SEC/LYB/STAT/0916Senior BiostatisticianLocation: Europe (home-based)Salary: EUR 45,000 - EUR 55,000 + benefitsA well-established company in the clinical research environment is currently hiring a Senior Statistician to work full time home based from several European countries.You will be part of a large organisation with strategic partnership in the pharmaceutical industry allowing you to grow and develop a long term career in the business.
Location: Europe (home-based)
Salary: EUR 45,000 - EUR 55,000 + benefits
A well-established company in the clinical research environment is currently hiring a Senior Statistician to work full time home based from several European countries.
You will be part of a large organisation with strategic partnership in the pharmaceutical industry allowing you to grow and develop a long term career in the business.
As an experienced Senior Statistician you will be expected to cover the following responsibilities:
• Statistical part of the protocol development and statistical support for clinical studies (i.e.: statistical review, sample size, statistical analysis…)
• Writing of the statistical analysis plan
• Review of programs written by SAS programmers
• Establishes and maintain regular interactions with clients to discuss projects
• Ensure deadline on project are met and delivered to client on time
• Presentation of statistical results
To be successful in this role you will have the following profile:
• MSc or PhD statistics, biostatistics, or related field
• Demonstrated experience as a Statistician within a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO environment
• Experience developed across Phase I to IV studies
• Strong SAS skills
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work in team and independently
• Previous experience with home based work is ideal
If this opportunity is matching your profile and you are looking for a new challenge, please do not hesitate to forward your CV with a cover note detailing your experience to:
Manager – Life Sciences Recruitment
Biostatistics, SAS Programming & Medical Writing
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 66 65
Mobile: + 44 (0) 77 866 22 942
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.