Company: Thornshaw Recruitment
Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist required for global medical device compan
The primary role of the Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist is to assist in the running of the
regulatory affairs by providing input into: regulatory strategies, performing activities
associated with obtaining and maintaining regulatory approval to commercialise
medical devices in selected target markets and providing regulatory affairs
input for the functional areas. The successful candidate will report to the Regulatory Affairs Manager. Applications are invited from candidates with the following background and experiece:
• Third level Qualification preferably in Science/Quality, 5 years’ experience in a regulated
industry in a similar role is desirable.
• Ideally have knowledge of requirements in GHTF countries including regulatory
requirements in accordance with ISO13485, MDD 93/42/EEC and FDA 21CFR Part 820
• Knowledge of requirements in other jurisdictions where required.
• Knowledge of medical device quality standards/practises or similar regulated industry.
• Good communication and inter-personal skills.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
• Proven organisational skills.
• High self-motivation.
• Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Deirdre on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. Www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671
Barton House 6 Old Dublin Road Stillorgan Co. Dublin
|Tel:||00 353 (1) 278 4671|
|Fax:||00 353 (1) 278 4672|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.