Company: X4 Group
Closing Date: 02 Dec 16
Salary (£): 20,000 - 30,000
QC Analyst / Quality Control / Quality Control AnalystPositions: QC AnalystLocation: LancashireSalaries: £20,000 - £25,000 DOEA Pharmaceutical Company who manufacturer bespoke Pharma products based in the Lancashire area are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.Role and Responsibilities:
Conduct checks on data to ensure Quality and consistency of the data. ...
QC Analyst / Quality Control / Quality Control Analyst
Positions: QC Analyst
Salaries: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A Pharmaceutical Company who manufacturer bespoke Pharma products based in the Lancashire area are currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct checks on data to ensure Quality and consistency of the data.
- Carry out analysis of finished products, in-process samples, raw materials using traditional QC methods in particular HPLC, UV & IR
- Interpret the measured data by use of laboratory software packages and calculation methods; record all such calculations and methods for working in laboratory work files and prepare the results in a format suitable for presentation to management.
- Keep all equipment in calibration and carry out preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Ensure that the procedures relating to the calibration of analytical systems are adhered to and that accurate records of these calibrations are maintained.
- Follow all other administrative procedures and work instructions specified by the laboratory management systems (SOPs, STMs and protocols) so as to comply with the requirements of accredited Quality standards.
- Be aware of safety considerations at all times and bring any perceived safety issues to the attention of management (or nominee) without delay.
- QC analyst is expected to undertake any additional duties on line Managers or Departmental Manages discretion.
- To perform method development, verification / validation of existing and new products.
- Analyse all Finished Product batch samples within 24 hours of receipt.
- All Raw Material analysis and document collation to be completed within 24 hours of receipt.
- All stability trial samples to be analysed on time within the correct time points.
- Stability trial trending to be performed on monthly basis.
- Quality Control metrics to be trended on monthly basis.
- Graduate with BSc in Chemistry or other related scientific aptitude
- Analytical Chemistry and Spectroscopy
- Extensive knowledge of HPLC is a must
- Method development
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry Quality Control/ Stability Department
- Knowledge and experience of EU GMP and MHRA regulations
- Knowledge and experience of Stability Trials
- Knowledge of Health & Safety in the laboratory
- Computer / IT Literate
- Ability to work as part of a team using own initiative to ensure efficient work flow.
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Good team player with sound interpersonal skills
- Motivation, accuracy, discretion and helpfulness are critical to this position
Apply by sending your updated CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 0207 812 7700 to discuss your application in further detail. Interviews for this role are already being arranged.
GMP / Quality / QC / QA / SOP / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / CAPA / HPLC / MHRA / Protocols / Validation / Batch / Chemistry / Spectroscopy