Location: United Kingdom
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
*** Please Note This is a Talent Pipelining Advertisement. This Role is Not Currently Live. *** Job Summary: Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Job purpose: • To build and execute business plans to meet specialty sales goals for assigned territory. • To drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilisation. ...
*** Please Note This is a Talent Pipelining Advertisement. This Role is Not Currently Live. ***
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognised for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today.
• To build and execute business plans to meet specialty sales goals for assigned territory.
• To drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilisation.
• To develop effective long-term professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results in a specific disease area(s).
• To implement robust action plans with complex customers including hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers.
• To differentiate Novartis as a leader in a specific therapeutic area.
• To offer leadership and guidance to other Specialty Representatives using depth of specialty knowledge and experience.
• Execute business plans for assigned product lines/brands, customers or therapeutic area; uncovers and develops new business opportunities
• Develops and applies understanding of customer organisations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships).
• Maps the interaction between customers and other external stakeholders, and leverages this knowledge appropriately to improve interactions with customers.
• Executes call plans for customers, including medical experts from customer or academic communities; develops business/clinical networks
• Adapts and optimises approach and communications style during sales calls, responding appropriately to customer needs.
• Ensure that Novartis products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers
• Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; coordinates direct promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.
• Develops deep specialist product and disease state knowledge in a specific therapeutic area and leverages this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions.
• Has detailed knowledge of the features and benefits of competitor’s products, integrates customer-facing activities in cross-functional teams (e.g. Medical Affairs, Market Access) to achieve sales targets
• Uses all available technologies and channels to surround the customer with appropriate Novartis product promotion
• Supports sales training programs and other capability development initiatives as appropriate
About Novartis: ,/b>
Our mission is to care and cure; we want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong Work/Life Balance, flexible working
Top UK Employer
Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Employee Recognition Scheme
Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
#LI-P Minimum requirements Minimum Requirements
• Marketing or field sales experience
• Solid experience in project management
• Previous experience in medical/scientific field preferred
• Successfully managed a product in a highly competitive environment
Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited
Frimley Business Park
|Tel:||+44 (0)1276 692255|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1276 692508|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.