Company: RBW Consulting
Reference: Hd PV CHF
Closing Date: 17 Dec 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Benefits: Excellent package as part of the Pharmacovigilance team.
Head of Pharmacovigilance Switzerland
Head of Pharmacovigilance
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Pharmacovigilance for a biotech client based in Switzerland. This is a critical hire so our client is looking for a medical professional with extensive pharmacovigilance experience at a senior level.
· Lead and develop the pharmacovigilance team
· Manage, monitor and assess external PV vendors to ensure quality and cost-effectiveness
· Delivering the safety strategy including risk management activities
· Quality management of safety issues
· Lead plans for safety data collection, data analysis and interpretation
· Initiate, lead and maintain cross functional medical safety collaborations with colleagues from Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other related department
· Medical degree
· Extensive pharmaceutical experience including at least 10 years in safety or clinical development
· Strong background in drug safety / pharmacovigilance
· Thorough knowledge of safety regulations
· Experience in leading cross functional, multi-cultural teams
A full briefing is available – please contact Sam Punt for more details. Your CV can be sent to email@example.com.
At RBW Consulting, every one of our consultants has in depth experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry. With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for. Call 01293 584 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion about your options for progression.
Pharmacovigilance, drug safety, medical director, medical director, pharmaceutical, biotech, Switzerland,
RBW Consulting LLP, Crawley, Zug Branch
Grabenstrasse 42, 6301 Zug, Switzerland
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.