Company: Barrington James Scientific
Location: uk,france, germany, switzerland, usa, Ntherlands
Reference: cs num
Closing Date: 02 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Barrington James is looking for a Commercial Director – CRO to join an exciting, growing contract research organisation (CRO) a Globally position (home based available). As the Commercial Director - CRO you will be responsible for Marketing activity for the company.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing CRO, have an infleuence on the brand, tell the story of the company and grow the team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Commercial Director - CRO will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1. Lead Sales and Marketing activity for a growing contract research organisation (CRO)
2. Drive business development and channel partner activities across UK and Europe.
3. Build and manage a team to support commercial activity.
4. Develop the story and pitch of the business development, lead the identify
5. Cross-functional selling of all company services.
6. As the Commercial Director - CRO you will form part of the company leadership team and will support the business strategic direction.
To be successful in your application as the Commercial Director - CRO we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, MBA would be an advantage
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical, CRO or medical device and diagnostic industries
3. Proven Marketing experience.
4. A strong desire to play a lead role in a growing, entrepreneurial CRO.
This opportunity has understandably been incredibly popular. We encourage all interested candidates to apply without delay as it is likely that recruitment will close prematurely. Please direct all questions (if necessary) to “Chris” at email@example.com cswain (at) barringtonjames (dot) com alongside a copy of your CV.
Posted by Chris Swain Team Sales Manager
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.