Location: Anywhere in Germany
Closing Date: 07 Nov 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent benefits
Chiltern International are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to oversee biometrics projects. Permanent position based in Germany.
Chiltern International are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to oversee biometrics projects. The role will be to oversee Programmer Analyst / Data Management study teams across multiple countries.
This is a permanent role based in Germany (office or homebased can be considered depending on location).
This is a customer facing role, we are looking for someone with excellent communication and customer skills, in addition to resource planning experience and the ability to manage timelines effectively. Technical expertise in biometrics would also be required.
1. With input from the project team members, establish and maintain project plans for the activities contracted.
2. Oversee the smooth running of the projects conducted within the team, ensuring that members adhere to the schedules and timetables for the development and completion of projects.
3. Pro-actively communicate within the Project team and with the Sponsor in order to meet sponsor requirements.
4. Function as point of contact for the project for internal and Sponsor team members, setting priorities and resolving issues as needed.
5. Work with the project team and stakeholders, advising and informing on the processes that have to be completed to enable the technology to be implemented.
6. Advise management regularly on the status and potential risks or issues with on-going projects to ensure resolutions in a timely manner including any potential issues with resources.
7. Provide input for managing project finances as appropriate.
8. Organize, prepare and deliver status updates.
9. Lead and manage discussion in team meetings, including preparing meeting agendas, distributing meeting notes, and tracking of action items.
Experience of proejct management is essential, ideally within a biometrics setting.
Previous experience gained in a CRO environment would be strongly desireable
Chiltern offer excellent remuneration and career devemopment opportunities.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,000 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include Clinical Development, Oncology, Device & Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, you can contact Hannah King on + 44 1753 216639 or email with your CV to email@example.com
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.