Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 12 May 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): On Application
Clinical Project Director (Home based) Competitive Salary + Benefits. My client is a leading CRO who provide extensive trial management support to both pharmaceutical and biotec companies around the world. They currently have a new vacancy for a Clinical Project Director
Clinical Project Director
Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is a leading CRO who provide extensive trial management support to both pharmaceutical and biotec companies around the world. They currently have a new vacancy for a Clinical Project Director to work on their early phase study portfolio. The successful applicant will utilise their experience to work in therapy areas to include Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience and Infectious Diseases. You will direct and lead cross-functional project teams to ensure that study timelines are met and that projects are delivered within budget. This is a permanent position that can be home based or office based depending on your location.
- Oversee a portfolio of early phase studies
- Ensure that study timelines are met and within the required budget
- Leadership and oversight of cross-functional teams
- Serve as main client contact for assigned projects.
- Prepare and participate as operational lead in internal Project Review meetings.
- Previous experience as a Project Director in a CRO environment
- Therapeutic area experience within Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience, Oncology
- Experience of leading cross-functional study teams
- Early phase commercial trial experience
- Ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders.
Clinical Project Director, Clinical Programme Manager, Senior Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Trials, Home Based, London, North West, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Midlands, Nottingham, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Wales, Hampshire, Middlesex, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Cheshire, Immunology, Oncology, Neuroscience, Infectious Diseases, CRO
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.