Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Closing Date: 03 Apr 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Flexible with Benefits
Senior Early Phase Statistician LOCATION: Home or Office based (Remote Europe)SALARY: Subject to Candidate - Please ask for more informationThe leading CRO that we work with in the UK currently works on a number of challenging and interesting projects in phase I & II exploring the strength of products for applications on rare diseases or tough oncological applications. They are looking for a Statistician with a broad range of skills to join them permanently.
i-Pharm Consulting are looking for someone talented to become a…
Senior Early Phase Statistician
LOCATION: Home or Office based (Remote Europe)
SALARY: Subject to Candidate – Please ask for more information
Contact: J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
The leading CRO that we work with in the UK currently works on a number of challenging and interesting projects in phase I & II exploring the strength of products for applications on rare diseases or tough oncological applications. They are looking for a Statistician with a broad range of skills to join them permanently.
• Using your statistical expertise, you will be working closely with clients on providing strong statistical consultancy on analyses and discuss them during meetings.
• Using your understanding of statistics in applications to studies, develop protocols, CSR Review and conduct complex statistical methodologies i.e. adaptive trial designs.
• Leading a group of studies and working closely on project management for resources, budgets and work.
• Working closely with statisticians in your team to develop skills and to promote progression and development
• Ensure quality of the deliverables is high with strong focus on Quality control of standard deliverables like TFL’s but also deliver your own reports.
• Coordinate, chair and document any important meetings and to organise projects accordingly.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
• BSc AND MSc or Phd in Statistics or a Degree with strong statistical content
• At least 4+ years working in the CRO, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or relevant industry – or relevant experience in Clinical Trials
• Have had experienced leading teams or studies
• Have experience in project managing and the coordination of studies
• Experience in SAS is required for programming – not at the expert level.
• Must have the rights to work in the EU
• Please call J-Ney Antique on +44 (0)20 3189 0461
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• If this role is not suitable, J-Ney is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.