Company: Key People Limited
Location: Frankfurt am Main
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): 80,000 - 100,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CMC Project Manager to join an independent research-based biotechnology company on a 6 month contract basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong CMC and Biologics background - this is essential!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CMC Project Manager to join an independent research-based biotechnology company on a 6 month contract basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong CMC and Biologics background – this is essential!
· Alignment of the CMC development strategy
· Identification and risk assessment of the quality attributes
· Monoclonal antibody experience would be beneficial
· Project planning, monitoring and coordination of subcontractors
· Support for demand planning and coordination of the packaging / labeling by the external partner
· Creation, review and approval of label texts
· Preparing the release of samples by the Qualified Person
· Organization of temperature controlled transports to study centers and the country-depot
· Evaluation of the transport temperature and processing variations
· Preparing and reviewing SOPs
· Scientific degree
· CMC experience in the development of Biologics
· At least 5 years of professional experience in production of investigational medicinal products
· Expertise in project management, quality management and risk management
· Excellent knowledge of GCP and / or GMP requirements for clinical test samples
· Organizational skills, communication skills and independent and structured way of working
· Very good English language skills, verbal and written
For further details about this role, please contact Tim Barratt on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email email@example.com
|Tel:||Tel: 44 (0) 1727 811634|
|Fax:||Fax: 44 (0) 1727 844838|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.