Company: inVentiv Health Clinical
Reference: PL - 5235
Closing Date: 24 Feb 17
Salary (£): Negotiable
SCRA/ Senior Clinical Research Associate0.5 FTEBucharest, RomaniaOffice-basedPermanentinVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. ...
SCRA/ Senior Clinical Research Associate
inVentiv Health is a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry accelerate the delivery of much-needed therapies to market. Our combined Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and Contract Commercial Organization (CCO) offer a differentiated suite of services, processes and integrated solutions that improve client performance. For more information, visit inVentivHealth.com.
inVentiv Health Clinical are currently recruiting for a dedicated and motivated CRA with previous clinical research experience in Romania to work as a Clinical Research Associate within our global pharma client.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Assess potential investigators and decide on the suitability of the site
* Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
* Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
* Negotiate investigator budgets at site level and track the status of site CTA
* At the investigational site, ensure clinical drug supplies are available, appropriately used, handled, stored (e g , temperature logs, security), and returned, accurately inventoried and documented. Inform the investigational staff of the distribution process
* Conduct initiation, site monitoring and close out visits according to the checklist of activities
* This opportunity would suit a CRA with 3-5 years monitoring experience in Romania.
* You need to have a good level of English and be educated as a MD or PharmD.
* You should have strong communication and interpersonal skills, a motivation towards strong team work and enjoy building relationships.
* The position is offered through a contract of employment with inVentiv Health Clinical, including full benefits.
Freelance contractors are not being considered for this position.
There are many benefits available to employees of inVentiv.They include highly competitive compensation and benefits including: 25 days annual leave, car allowance, health insurance, life and accidental insurance.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in Czech Republic then please apply or contact Polina Ladova on +007 495 730 2850 ext 198.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website http://www.inVentivHealthclinical.com
Clinical Research, SCRA, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRO, Permanent CRA, Part-time, Bucharest
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.