Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-018062
Closing Date: 25 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Ensure scientific support for operational realization.
- Is involved in the quality and update of study documents, CRF adequacy with protocols/ protocol amendments and will help in the objective of decreasing the complexity.
- For all new protocols, is in charge of calculating the protocol complexity index, before and after protocol review, and after any protocol amendment.
- Help for the preparation, organization and minutes of study Committees,follow the contracts with business support.
Contribute to preparation and/or review of any documents related to the studies and requiring a scientific background
- Provide or prepare medical or scientific information/documentation/analysis when appropriate for protocol preparation or study conduct.
- Promote and develop use of electronic tools (A/J review, e-PP) in the context of medical review /validation
- MD, Ph.D., Pharm.D., or similar; bachelor’s degree considered for candidates with experience.
- Previous experience in Clinical Research and/or Drug Development (e.g., at least 5 years within pharma industry or CRO).
- Knowledge in ICH, GCP.
- Fluent in English.
- Scientific expertise or interest and ability to learn in the domain of assigned study/project.
- High level of autonomy and motivation
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize
- Team and results oriented
Base Salary, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
Key words :
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Oncology, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Diabetes, Clinical Research Organisation
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.