Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019334
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Responsibilities include providing administrative/project support to the Director and Functional Managers. Requires independent analysis of administrative/project responsibilities basing best course of action on situations while prioritizing demands in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Will perform tasks within the framework of departmental policies, SOPs, WIs, IFUs and GCPs.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Independently assembles relevant data for supervisor and compiles statistics or information.
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment to solve some complex problems.
- Participates in the planning phase of departmental activities.
- Assists in establishing schedules and priorities of routine work to meet departmental goals.
- Maintain vacation and personal days for department employees.
- Work with internal recruiter to schedule interviews for open positions.
- Order supplies and maintain files, and coordinate mass mailing of documents and supplies to study sites as needed.
- Use various computer applications to create merged letters, documents, and presentations. Utilize GCO applications such as eTMF, CTSRS, Beacon, Ariba and GREATS to provide project support.
- Schedule internal and external meetings on a regular basis: face-to-face, Intercall and Live Meetings; take meeting minutes if requested.
- Perform administrative tasks in a dynamic atmosphere while communicating and interacting with others in a professional manner.
- A minimum of a high school diploma (Associate's degree preferred or equivalent background) with 2-4 years executive/ medical/ legal/ pharmaceutical industry and office administrative experience.
- Must have strong working knowledge of IBM PC, and Microsoft Office programs, e.g. Outlook, Power Point, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Application programs or similar; e.g.; Ariba, Beacon, is preferred.
- Must have basic awareness of scientific or medical terminology and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in speaking and writing English and Spanish language
Attractive salary, medical insurance, life assurance and challenging project.
As DOCS wants to keep a good work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours and some flexibility to work from home.
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +34 91 114 8290.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.