Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019322
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is looking for an International Distribution Manager EMEA. If you have multiple years of international sales experience, you are not afraid to travel >60% throughout the EMEA region and you have a Medical Devices background: please apply! For the right candidate there will be a profitable package offered in an expanding and international company. We will be happy to discuss this topic with you during the interview.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Manage, direct, develop and coordinate the sales and distribution relationship
• Working with and facilitating the Research Distributor Manager’s functions and
• Execute field visits to train and inform distributors, distributor sales force on products
and marketing strategy;
• Train and motivate distributor sales force on products;
• Establish and maintain a good relationship with distributors and key organizations in the
• Perform market research on the established focus areas.
• 3 – 5 years international Sales experience preferably in (indirect) capital goods in medical devices industry
• Bachelors degree
• Outstanding personal relations and communication skills;
• Resourceful ‘solutions-thinker’;
• Excellent knowledge of the English language is required, preferably of the French/German language as well;
• Proven sales record for multiple years;
• Effective at team work, achieving goals with others
DOCS is exclusively recruiting for this position. To get more information, please call; Jakob Schönberger at +31 6 42427987, to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.