Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019233
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
You will act as a resource and liason for the Contracts and Grants group to streamline requests to law department and avoid duplication of efforts among Contract & Grants Analysts (CGAs) and management. Act as main point of contact with legal department to resolve complex legal issues while ensuring compliance with company process and strategy and subsequently disseminating information to stakeholders and team members.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Act as liaison between Law Department, regional/country clinical operations personnel, and Management during issue escalation.
- Assist in coaching/mentoring staff members.
- Analyze the issue and manage the process in order to expedite resolution of complex legal issues in clinical trial contracting process.
- Track inquiries and monitor trends to identify need for additional standardized guidance and work with stakeholders to prepare such guidance for review/approval.
- Serve as facilitator for healthcare compliance policies in clinical trial contracting.
- Contribute in the capacity of subject matter expert to applicable intra-departmental functions to ensure consistency and compliance with process, external communications and policies (clinical trial agreements, confidential disclosure agreements, informed consent forms, etc.).
- Liaise with all members of clinical team as needed on complex and high risk issues in addition to representatives of investigator sites, academic research organizations, contract research organization, and site management organizations as directed.
- Lead/conduct contract negotiations on high risk terms and conditions and complex agreements and other relevant legal documents related to clinical trials.
- Responsible for independently coordinating assessments from stakeholders such as clinical team, law department, and internal team where appropriate to evaluate risks of legal terms and conditions.
- Liaise with legal and internal stakeholders as appropriate to prepare, organize and maintain contract templates in accordance with changes in laws, regulations, or corporate policies.
- Juris Doctor degree or paralegal certification required.
- At least 2 years experience with contract law in the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and sensitivity to cross-cultural communication.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of management.
- Strong and proven issue identification and problem resolution skills.
- Sense of urgency with ability to manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PCs, MS Office and database management.
- Innovate spirit, strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a strong drive to mentor and coach team members.
If you are interested, please contact:
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.