Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-018877
Closing Date: 20 Feb 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is a German pharmaceutical company with sites in Germany, UK and USA. Portfolio of the company covers products in anesthesia/pain treatment and heart failure. For our client we are currently hiring a Medical Writer (m/f) either on freelance basis or with a fixed term contract via DOCS. This role can be based in Aachen, Germany or Cambridge, UK.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Coordination and accountability for the preparation of submission relevant documents (internally written as well as documents written by contractors)
• Manage and coordinate the review process and implement adaptations to the documents
• Support the team to provide technically submission ready documents, both on WORD and PDF level
• University degree in life science, e.g. pharmacy, natural sciences or equivalent qualification
• Relevant university degree in life science, e.g. pharmacy, natural sciences or equivalent qualification
• Relevant certification, e.g. European Medical Writers Association (EMWA), Professional Development Program (EPDP), European Center of Pharmaceutical Medicine (ECPM) Course, Editor in the Life Sciences (ELS)
• Good knowledge of the drug development process and regulatory regulations
• Experience in writing documents for all major ICH regions
• Experience in IB, CTD, IMPD documents
• Knowledge of biometrics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacology, trial design, laboratory data interpretation, and relevant disease models
• Innovative drugs in interesting therapeutic areas
• Friendly work atmosphere
• Flat hierarchy and short communication paths
If you feel attracted, want to know more or think this is your step up in your career, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or +49 89 24 44 07 117. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.