Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-018601
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client, a research-based pharmaceutical company in NRW is looking for a Clinical Trial Physician office based in NRW, Germany for 6 months.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
· You are responsible for clinical study concepts, scientific and medical aspects of study protocols, scientific issues during the performance of clinical trials as well as for their reporting
· You work in close cooperation with international opinion leaders and investigators
· You present the medical/scientific aspects of the clinical trials both internally (e.g. at decision boards) and externally (e.g. at congresses and authorities)
· You take responsibility in international teams
· You can expect a broad spectrum of tasks and challenges in a future oriented company.
· You are a medical doctor
· You have several years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
· You have gathered experience in scientific investigations (thesis, diploma)
· You have gathered experience in phase 2/3 clinical trials
· You are fluent in English, German is an advantage
· You show advanced communication skills, a clear sense of judgment and enjoy working in teams
· You enjoy international business trips.
Our client offers an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Interested? Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ar 089 24 44 07 114. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.