Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-018480
Closing Date: 28 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
For a fast growing Medical Device company we are looking for a Sales Manager Europe (m/f) to grow business in the European Medical Device Market with focus on but not limited to Germany. You will receive a permanent contract directly with our client and work from your home office anywhere in Germany.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Travel to defined geographies to sell the client’s products and services.
• Support authorized Dealers and Agents to grow sales and achieve agreed upon sales objectives.
• Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, and homecare companies to sell client’s products and services.
• Arrange appointments with doctors, relevant clinical/support staff and procurement professionals.
• Deliver presentations to Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists and any relevant Clinical Staff to promote the product.
• Assist in identifying decision makers in all departments who have influence on purchasing.
• Build relationships with medical/purchasing staff and clinical thought leaders.
• Provide competitive information such as bid/tender opportunities, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
• Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
• Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
• Provide competitive and market analysis.
• Provide product training/in servicing for evaluations and installations.
• Coordinating product availability for existing and new accounts. Verify product forecasting.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular geographic area.
• Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas.
• Participate in regional sales exhibits.
• Consult with Management on strategic sales opportunities and competitive analysis.
• Desire to be in a revenue generating position
• Ideally proven experience selling into the neonatal/pediatric market. Candidate must be able to show a successful sales track record selling medical devices in the acute care market.
• Experience motivating and managing Independent Dealers/Agents
• Experience with distribution channels and identification of potential distribution partners
• Ability to develop and execute creative approaches/solutions to overcome sales barriers
• Understanding of procurement processes in appointed European markets
• Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Self-motivated and independent work style
• Fluency in English
• Language skills in German, French or Italian
• Willingness to travel Europe wide
A permanent unlimited contract in a very fast growing international Medical Device company with the opportunity to take up the challenge and make your mark in the European market and grow with the company. They offer an attractive performance based salary and the opportunity to work fully home based.
Are you interested? Do you have questions or would you like to know more? Then I am looking forward to hearing from you! Please do not hesitate to give me a call (+49 89 244 407 113) or send your English CV to email@example.com.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.