Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-018315
Closing Date: 05 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
If you feel attracted, want to know more or think this is your step up in your career, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or +49 89 24 44 07 117. I am looking forward to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Area budget responsibility
• Area Sales Team Management
• Successfully acquiring new customers and opening new implanting centers
• Establishing and developing stable, long-term customer relationships.
• Existing customer and new customer care
• Conception and implementation of screening programs in hospitals and outpatient practices (if necessary)
• Optimal planning and reporting of customer visits
• Recruitment of new Study-Center – Registry and HF, monitoring of the implementation
• Implantation Support, Follow-Up and Trouble-Shooting
• Training new employees
• Contact development to ICD-patient self-help group
• Develops additional business at existing centers within designated territory
• Conducts follow-up visits when necessary.
• Bachelor Degree
• Advanced Degree in engineering or business preferred
• Knowledge and at least 10 years' experience in the Cardiac business preferred
• At least 3 years of prior sales management experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to develop new business and maintain strong business relationships.
• Excellent Oral and written communications skills
• A working knowledge and understanding of the financial aspects of structuring an agreement. Organized/detail oriented
• Ability to provide technical support to implantation and follow-up visits
• German mother tongue
• Fluency in English
Our client is a global leader in cardiac medical innovation
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.