Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-016675
Closing Date: 23 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies for plasma protein products for patients with rare and severe medical conditions. For our client we are currently hiring a Clinical Trial Assistant (m/f) office-based in Germany.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Uploading documents into the study TMF or Sharepoint per study requirements and timelines
• eTMF and Sharepoint maintenance (incl. spot check quality controls), distribution of documents and uploads
• CTMS (eg. IMPACT) maintenance, report generation
• Attending study team meetings (teleconferences, face to face meetings), taking meeting minutes
• Corresponding with Investigational site staff, vendors, internal and external staff
• Set-up and updates of ISFs, oversee study supplies (ancillaries and ISF relevant documents) and assisting initial supply and re-supplies sent to sites
• Assisting contract finalization (arrange for signatures, printing and shipping)
• Support study meeting organization
• Assisting with formatting word and excel files
• Assisting with updating power point presentations
• Assisting with managing invoices
• Experienced Clinical Trial Assistant (at least 2 years as a CTA)
• Experience in IMPACT
• Experience in TMF
• Experience in MS Office
• Fluent in English (written/oral)
Our client offers an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Interested? Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via +49 89 24 44 07 114. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.