Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-015829
Closing Date: 09 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
As a driven person who has the ambition to achieve you will be given the opportunity to gain more responsibilities and enhance your professional profile.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Based on guidance received from Account Leaders, manage relevant group of non-prescribers (C accounts) (20%)
• Execute patient-screening plans as defined by local teams (20%)
• Monitor and report progress and outcome of assigned patient-screening projects (10%)
• Explain usage of diagnostic kits, complete required documentation (10%)
• Raise awareness for the related diseases in assigned customer group and facilitate educational events (e.g. round tables) (10%)
• Foster customer connectivity to facilitate best practice sharing in the assigned target group (10%)
• Educate relevant customers on referral pathways to secure treatment for newly identified patients (10%)
• Maintain accurate records of customers-facing activity and complete required administration in accordance with Shire regulations (5%)
• Gradually build relationships with Opinion Leaders (5%)
• University degree in Medicine/Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy or other life science strongly preferred
• Experience in Pharmaceutical Sales in a specialized indication for a minimum of 1 year, preferably in a premium-price environment
• Strong verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Outstanding executional discipline and business acumen
• willingness / possibility to travel
• Demonstrated teamwork capability
• Self-starter mentality
• Experience and established customer contacts in hematology
• Experience and established customer contacts in nephrology
• Thorough understanding of local pharmaceutical legal environment and code of conduct as well as local health care system
Working for one of the top pharmaceutical companies within a stable team. Depending on the level of your experience, you will have the possibility to develop your therapeutic area experience.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.