Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Location: Bad Homburg,Germany
Reference: Ref AS-015321
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies operating in various therapeutic Areas. For our client’s clinical research division, we are currently hiring a Clinical Development Consultant (m/f) Office Based near Frankfurt Germany.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Study feasibility, site feasibility, site identification (with CRPs) and site selection Clinical studies and Observational Research
• Deliver all regional, local, and corporate portfolio commitments/milestones for sties and trials within responsibility.
• Support local needs of globally outsourced studies within responsibility
• Manage IITs
• Regulatory submissions, in affiliates where this is managed by Clinical Operations
• Manage the allocation of patients within the geography
• Manage Site enrolment performance (Assist in recruitment planning, develop site level risk plan for enrolment, utilize available tools to assess site performance, collaborate with TPO CRA to enhance site performance
• Ensure the site ACDD (Anti-Corruption Due Diligence) process is followed and maintain appropriate Anti-Corruption certification of sites on file
• Primary interface with investigators
• Manage the link between site and the TPO
• Collaborate with partners, Quality, and other study team members to resolve/escalate site specific issues when necessary
• Contribute to and partner with the local medical organization to deliver on department goals
• Manage and develop strategic relationship with current and future investigators
• Potential new sites-prospecting-seeking opportunities to widen future sites with portfolio needs
• Look for opportunities for Portfolio sites, Investigator Networks and Site Management Organizations (CMO)
• Master of Science or equivalent
• Knowledge of or experience of the local Healthcare system/model
• Deep scientific understanding / Therapeutic Area knowledge
• Strong, technical, operational Clinical Operations Expertise
• Willingness to travel to sites (appr. 60%)
• Fluent in English and German
Our client offers an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Interested? Please submit your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.