Company: DOCS Global
Location: United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-019075
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Sought-after company! Strong and dynamic CRA team! Career development and career progression! Training!
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
The experienced field based / home based CRA (Clinical Research Associate) will perform all aspects of CRA work covering site evaluation, site initiation visits, site monitoring and close-out visits across phase II and phase III clinical trials in different medical indications.
• Facilitate subject enrolment at the site level with focused patient recruitment strategies and action plans;
• Identify site needs and site-related issues, escalate and/or initiate corrective actions when necessary, providing solutions for site staff to facilitate the clinical trial process;
• Respond to site-related queries and escalate site-related issues with operational site management responsibility;
• Perform investigational product accountability and reconciliation, maintain site study supplies, and facilitate the resolution of clinical queries to investigative staff;
• Build and maintain solid and long-term professional relationships with investigators and site staff;
• Ensure clinical study sites are conducting clinical trials in compliance with the respective protocol, our client's SOPs and applicable ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations;
• Assist in preparing sites for audits, review audit reports and contribute to resolving findings;
• Implement new technologies and systems at clinical sites, e.g. EDC systems;
• Ensure appropriate safety reporting as well as tracking and reporting of adverse events (AEs and SAEs) and to verify case reports and source documentation;
• Input and maintain electronic site management systems, provide input into clinical monitoring plans, input into case report forms and study-related documents as requested.
• Degree (BA/BS/BSc) in life sciences or qualified nurse
• Previous CRA experience with external/independent clinical trial monitoring experience gained in the UK
• Willingness to travel 50-60% of the time to monitor sites by car
• Full-time availability
• Full clean driving licence
• Able to work effectively within fast-paced working environments
• Full UK working eligibility
• Start date asap preferred
Please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
As a field-based/home-based CRA, you will have the opportunity to work with a sought-after client’s clinical trials in phase I-IV across different therapeutic areas. Our client is looking to recruit a motivated and dedicate CRA (Clinical Research Associate) in various UK regions (South West. South M4 corridor, Midlands, West Midlands, and/or Greater London/South West).
* Permanent and full-time contract of employment seconded to our client
* Salary according to actual level of skills and experience
* Company benefits to include 23 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays, car allowance, pension, medical health insurance, etc.
* Home-based working
* 4-week training for all new starters
* Regionalized monitoring
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.