Company: DOCS Global
Location: Peterborough,United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-018501
Closing Date: 12 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client are looking for a SAS Programmer III to join their existing team. This hard working and passionate team are focused on delivering innovation and seeking out opportunity. This small, dynamic group allows programmers to get involved in developing multiple activities and initiatives, as well as shaping its culture and contributing towards continuous improvement in solutions delivery. Your proven programming expertise will be a key influence on how we carry out clinical...
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
- Perform any and all functions of the System Analyst I as required to meet corporate commitments and deliverables; in particular, review or provide standard data specifications and create standard data files through SAS.
- Perform any and all functions of the Systems Analyst II as required to meet corporate commitments and deliverables; in particular, receive, review non-standard client files and develop SAS programs to create non-standard data files, specifically vertical file and incremental data file requirements.
- Mentor team of Systems Analysts
o Develop the orientation and training plan for assigned Systems Analyst I and II personnel
o Oversee the training of new Systems Analysts
o Act as resource to systems Analyst to resolve issues/answer system and process questions
o Assist in the performance of employee performance reviews for assigned staff
- Drive client deliverables
o Organize team resources to meet client needs
o Attend Project Management / Data Management / CDO meetings
- Participate in new hire interviews and provide feedback to management
- In conjunction with the entire department, recommend, develop and implement SOPs for improved CDP Procedures.
- BS/MS degree in computer sciences or related field.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Strong organization, analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with DB programming is a plus.
- Minimum five years experience in BASE SAS products and procedures and one year experience in database design and data structures.
- Minimum of three years experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
Salary & Package
- A uniquely collegial working culture
- A place to grow your career
- Salary: £40-45,000 dependent on experience
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO WORK IN THE UK, ALREADY BE BASED IN THE UK OR WILLING TO RELOCATE
If you are seeking an international company who is committed to development and training and the opportunity for career progression, please get in contact.
For a confidential consultation call Helena Crowe on 0044 (0) 7717 881 381 or email your CV to Helena.email@example.com
Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.