Company: DOCS Global
Location: United Kingdom
Reference: Ref AS-014095
Closing Date: 04 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client offers the security of a permanent and full-time position, working 100% home-based. They offer above-market salary and company benefits.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
We have an opportunity for a CRA with phase II and phase III clinical trial monitoring experience to join our well-established team as a home-based CRA I or CRA II (depending on actual experience).
We are looking to recruit an experienced CRA with solid clinical monitoring of UK-based based clinical trials and good understanding of UK study legislation and process and excellent working knowledge of e-CRFs and EDC.
The Role and your Responsibilities
The experienced field based / home based CRA (Clinical Research Associate) will perform all aspects of CRA work covering site evaluation, site initiation visits, site monitoring and close-out visits across phase II and phase III clinical trials in different medical indications.
• Facilitate subject enrolment at the site level with focused patient recruitment strategies and action plans;
• Identify site needs and site-related issues, escalate and/or initiate corrective actions when necessary, providing solutions for site staff to facilitate the clinical trial process;
• Respond to site-related queries and escalate site-related issues with operational site management responsibility;
• Perform investigational product accountability and reconciliation, maintain site study supplies, and facilitate the resolution of clinical queries to investigative staff;
• Build and maintain solid and long-term professional relationships with investigators and site staff;
• Ensure clinical study sites are conducting clinical trials in compliance with the respective protocol, our client's SOPs and applicable ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations;
• Assist in preparing sites for audits, review audit reports and contribute to resolving findings;
• Implement new technologies and systems at clinical sites, e.g. EDC systems;
• Ensure appropriate safety reporting as well as tracking and reporting of adverse events (AEs and SAEs) and to verify case reports and source documentation; etc.
• Degree (BA/BS/BSc) in life sciences or qualified nurse
• Previous CRA experience gained in the UK on phase II and III clinical studies
• Previous external clinical trial monitoring experience gained in the UK
• Willingness to travel 50-60% of the time to monitor sites by car
• Full-time availability
• Full clean driving licence
• Strong IT skills (e-CRF, EDC) with the proven ability to work efficiently on various electronic systems
• Full UK working eligibility
• Start date - negotiable
Please send your CV today to find out more details to Elisabeth.Knighton@docsglobal.com or ring +33 964 25 67 65.
*Applicants who have not had a response within two weeks should assume their application has been unsuccessful.
* Permanent contract of employment seconded to our client;
* Market-leading salary according to actual level of skills and experience;
* Company benefits to include car allowance, pension, health insurance, etc
* Home-based working
* Regionalized monitoring;
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.