Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 20 Dec 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Business AnalystBusiness Analyst - Contract, Pharmaceutical, MiddlesexDuration: 6 monthsRate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for thisLocation: MiddlesexI have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with one of the world's most innovative pharmaceutical companies.
Business Analyst – Contract, Pharmaceutical, Middlesex
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
I have an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with one of the world’s most innovative pharmaceutical companies.
He/she will be responsible for the administration of the current business systems and processes as well as data preparation and analysis for UK Business Operations team.
The successful candidate will be working in a fun and friendly environment where the successful candidate will be joining a truly reputed company
- Maintenance, administration and enhancement of UK & Ireland business systems and processes, liaising with suppliers and company IT as required to ensure at all times they are ‘fit for purpose and satisfy the current business requirements
- In accordance to current business systems preparation of data and data entry as required
- As requested by UK & Ireland colleagues the preparation, analysis and presentation (where appropriate) of data to an agreed quality and within an agreed timescale
- Adherence to all relevant WPs/SOPs for all aspect of the role
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology or willingness to learn medical terminology is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills; good knowledge of Word and Outlook and intermediate to advanced level Excel is essential
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable and able to deal with pressurized environments
- Willingness to be responsible for tasks and their own actions
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to take the initiative
- Extremely efficient and organized
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 255 6665 / email@example.com
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.