Reference: JT – 898965
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Salary (£): On Application
• Leading Pharma Company • 12 month contract initially • Freelance opportunity • Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire • Start ASAP
The Source department of Chiltern acts in a similar way to that of a staffing solutions provider. My client is a leading Pharma company; they are looking for a Regulatory Labelling Compliance Specialist to join their team, based at their offices in Welwyn Garden City - Working from home may be considered by the manager after a minimum of 3 months. 12 month contract initially.
Job Primary Functions
This is a new role to my client’s Regulatory Labelling team in response to the new industry compliance processes that have been implemented.
• Works with DRA affiliates, regulatory program management and Regulatory product managers to promote local PI compliance with Company labelling policies and standards
• Proactively identify existing and/or potential compliance issues/gaps, evaluate/communicate potential business impact and advise GPO on corrective/preventive actions
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant SOPs, laws, regulations and guidelines relevant to regulatory labelling and cross functional projects that impact PDRL compliance.
• Maintain knowledge of country specific requirements and legislation that may impact label implementation compliance
• Support, as requested, PDR Labelling colleagues, GRL / named Regulatory lead in the implementation of CDS changes into local products labels
• Support Regulatory labelling systems, process and compliance activities as requested.
• Compliance reporting metrics. Build an effective affiliate support mechanism to drive improved compliance
A full job description is available.
The ideal candidates will have experience in:
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Julia.email@example.com, 01753216725.
Please note, if you skills/experience do not match the requirements for the role you may not get a response.
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.