Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Location: Antwerp area,Belgium
Reference: Ref AS-019287
Closing Date: 10 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to email@example.com. This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
1. Leads the SMT as the single point of accountability for end-to-end project management including high level budget estimate, protocol development, trial set-up, execution, close-out, analysis and reporting.
2. Prepares or contributes to high level budget estimate in response to Request for Services followed by detailed budget proposal.
3. Leads vendor assessment and selection in consultation with appropriate representatives of the operating company.
4. Ensures accurate project budget management and tracking according to plan. Update project account with
scope changes, if any.
5. Tracks project progress against planned timelines. Monitors patient recruitment rate to ensure that target
enrollment will be met across the allocated regions/countries.
6. Provides regular status updates to SMT, project owners and Clinical Team members. Ensures required reports
are generated and available for real time tracking of project status.
7. In coordination with the Functional Manager/CPL, Study Responsible Scientist/Physician (SRS/SRP) and/or Clinical Leader,
the TM provides adequate project-specific training to the GCO or CRO teams and to the site staff. Works with
GCO/CRO staff in the set-up and coordination of Investigator Meetings, if applicable.
8. Maintains project compliance within all applicable Health Authority (HA) regulations, guidelines, internal SOPs
and processes. Ensures quality oversight of assigned projects utilizing the available tools so that the project is
in a constant state of inspection-readiness.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Nursing, Pharmacy).
• Minimum of 5 years of clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO. Other relevant experiences and skills may be considered by the hiring manager when considering the candidate’s eligibility.
• Clinical operations knowledge, project management and proficient communication skills are required. Computer literacy is also required.
• Excellent decision-making and strong financial management skills are essential for this position. • Effective study team leadership skills and proven ability to foster team productivity and cohesiveness. Flexibility and ability to manage study teams in a virtual environment are needed.
• Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel in different therapeutic areas is required.
• Experience in managing all study types (interventional, non-interventional, registries) is preferred.
Base Salary, Car Allowance, Medical Insurance, Pension, Life Assurance
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.