Company: Regulatory Professionals
Closing Date: 12 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Senior Regulatory Affairs Advisor - Food Supplements. 6 months. Rate: Highly Competitive. Location: Wiltshire. Regulatory professionals are recruiting on behalf of a respectable pharmaceutical firm that has undergone unparalleled growth over the past decade.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Advisor - Food Supplements
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Highly Competitive
Regulatory professionals are recruiting on behalf of a respectable pharmaceutical firm that has undergone unparalleled growth over the past decade.
The new vacancy is within their food supplements division and the position is a Senior Regulatory Food Supplement Advisor.
The contract will preliminarily be 6 months and correspondence with the client has indicated that the role is very likely to be extended further or negotiated into a permanent position.
The role remit will entail but will not be limited to;
* Providing Guidance on EU legislative requirement and ensuring product regulatory compliance within existing and upcoming legislations.
* Assist with the Development of Policies and Guidelines.
* Interact with Regulatory Authorities.
The suitable Regulatory advisor should have a background that encompasses the majority of the following requisites:
* Minimum 3+ years' experience within Regulatory affairs with a background specifically covering Food or food supplements.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of EU food and other relevant legislation.
* Ability to interpret legislation in a clear and concise manner.
* A Degree within Science or Food law is highly desirable.
* Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
This is a fantastic prospect that will offer the successful candidate exposure within a brilliant firm and the flexibility and compensation of a contractor.
Keywords: Regulatory affairs Associate, senior regulatory Associate, Food, Food Supplements, Freelance, EMA, MHRA, Regulatory Advisor, Contractor, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Bristol, Swindon, Bath
3rd floor 33 Blagrave Street Reading
|Tel:||+44 (0)118 9522 797|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.