Location: Slough, UK
Closing Date: 22 Oct 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Competitive
Chiltern are looking to recruit recent LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATES who are interested in gaining valuable clinical research industry experience. We have three open requests for RECORDS ADMINISTRATORS based at our Slough head office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
CALLING ALL RECENT LIFE SCIENCE GRADUATES!
Job Primary Functions:
The Records Administrator receives, collates, files and tracks documents sent to study Trial Master Files (TMFs). This will include raising queries regarding document coding and other related matters, in accordance with SOPs, guidelines and regulatory requirements. Full training will be provided.
This role is open to recent graduates keen to get an insight into the clinical research industry
• Fluency in English is essential
• Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Close attention to detail
• Experience working in a team environment
• Previous filing, electronic-filing and administration experience within a clinical research would be desirable but not essential
• This is a full time, 6 month fixed term contract role to be based in our Slough head office
• To apply, please email your CV in English to email@example.com
• For more information about Chiltern International, please visit our web site at www.chiltern.com
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response
Chiltern is a leading mid-sized CRO that listens to client needs in order to customize solutions for the Biopharma industry. With a 32 year history, Chiltern delivers globally with therapeutic expertise in oncology, respiratory, anti-infectives / vaccines, ophthalmology and dermatology. Chiltern’s 4,200 engaged professionals work across 47 countries to deliver flexible, responsive solutions that are “Designed Around You”.
Level 3, The Stamp Office, 10 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3EG. Scotland
|Tel:||+44 131 550 7700|
|Fax:||+44 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.