Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019286
Closing Date: 08 Dec 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Take the opportunity to join an international company, and develop your career as a Clinical Research Associate.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Participate in site nomination process; perform evaluation of site capability and make recommendation for inclusion in clinical trial.
• Assume ambassadorial role to facilitate communication between sties and Key company line functions to increase value proposition to investigators.
• Facilitate preparation and collection of site level documents.
• Execute site initiation and training activities.
• Perform monitoring visits according to monitoring plan.
• Ensure site activities in line with milestones (i.e. startup, recruitment, closeout, etc.).
• Assure continual GCP, ICH and company SOP compliance (Informed consent process, Source data verification, AE and SAE reporting, IN protocol, drug accountability etc.).• Perform data query resolution process (both at Site and with Data Management).
• Execute site closeout activities.
• BA/BS/BSc degree
• Work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including biopharmaceutical clinical research experience (clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company, or other relevant clinical setting)
• Profound knowledge of clinical trial processes and operations
• Familiar with ICH/GCP guidelines plus local codes of practice as applicable
• Experience working as a CRA (working on industry-sponsored or industry-partnered clinical trials at academic institutions, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company)
Salary: between 50 000 and 70 000 Turkish Lira
Company car, Medical insurance, Mobile phone
For an immediate consideration please send your most recent resume to email@example.com
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider of global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997 we are driven by our core values that guide our culture and support our goal to become a Trusted Partner. Our five core values are: Our People, Excellence, Accountability, and Integrity.
CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Clinical Research, Administrator, Assistant, CTA, Clinical Trial, Associate, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Career, Clinical Research Associates, CRA, SCRA, Clinical Monitoring, Site Monitor, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Trial Manager, Study Director, Project Leader, Diagnostics, In-Vitro, IVD, Laboratory, Reagents, Non-interventional, Therapeutic Areas, Indication, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.