Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-016763
Closing Date: 19 Jan 17
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Interested? Please submit your CV to email@example.com We are looking forward to your application.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Participate in site nomination process; perform evaluation of site capability and make recommendation for inclusion in clinical trial.
• Assume ambassadorial role to facilitate communication between sties and Key company line functions to increase value proposition to investigators.
• Facilitate preparation and collection of site level documents.
• Execute site initiation and training activities.
• Perform monitoring visits according to monitoring plan.
• Ensure site activities in line with milestones (i.e. startup, recruitment, closeout, etc.).
• Assure continual GCP, ICH and company SOP compliance (Informed consent process, Source data verification, AE and SAE reporting, IN protocol, drug accountability etc.).• Perform data query resolution process (both at Site and with Data Management).
• Execute site closeout activities.
• BA/BS/BSc degree
• Work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including biopharmaceutical clinical research experience (clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company, or other relevant clinical setting)
• Profound knowledge of clinical trial processes and operations
• Familiar with ICH/GCP guidelines plus local codes of practice as applicable
• Experience working as a CRA (working on industry-sponsored or industry-partnered clinical trials at academic institutions, or working on clinical trials at a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company)
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Outsourcing mission within our client office based in Istanbul
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.