Closing Date: 18 Nov 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
Benefits: Competitive salary and package
Dermatology Account Manager opportunity - Surrey – - competitive package - the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people suffering with plaque psoriasis.Star's recruiting for , a global Dermatology pharmaceutical company based in Denmark. Our Cliet is a sensational, patient-centric company in which talented, like-minded people strive to offer new, integrated solutions to people living with skin diseases. ...
Dermatology Account Manager opportunity - Surrey – - competitive package - the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people suffering with plaque psoriasis.
Star's recruiting for , a global Dermatology pharmaceutical company based in Denmark. Our Cliet is a sensational, patient-centric company in which talented, like-minded people strive to offer new, integrated solutions to people living with skin diseases. Our clients excellent pipeline indicates potential career development opportunities moving forwards. A friendly team operating from the beautiful countryside offices, this is a company people want to join and don’t want to leave. You will be promoteing two innovative new products for the treatment of patients with plaque psoriasis on the body and scalp.
About the opportunity
In this commercial, primary and Secondary care role your responsibilities will include:
* Maximising prescribing opportunities by identifying, contacting and influencing GP stakeholders - GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers and Retail Pharmacists and Secondary Care
* Achieving coverage and frequency rates to make sure you hit sales and market share targets
* Evaluating and updating your activity to maximise high potential areas, making the most of promotional tools
* Developing mutually positive links between primary and secondary care which create opportunities
* Displaying impressive and complete product and customer knowledge
We’re looking for skilled, professional people with the ambition to help and make a difference; applicants should be the embodiment of our clients values - integrity, customer focus, innovation, passion and adaptability.
* Primary and Secondary Care experience is essential – Dermatology experience is ideal
* Secondary Care experence
* Psoriasis can cause difficult physical and psychological symptoms; as such, we’re looking for empathic candidates who can influence with the appropriate sensitivity
* Initiative, creative flair, flexibility, commitment and persistence
* Impressive, demonstrable sales, planning and organisational skills
* Excellent NHS knowledge
* A degree or equivalent is essential – the ABPI qualification is preferred
* A driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a high performing team to promote two exciting, effective new products that will make a real difference to patients’ lives. To be considered, please apply via this website or call John Turnbull on 07590182753.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
4 Kelso Place
Upper Bristol Rd
|Tel:||01225 336 335|
|Fax:||01225 326 398|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.