Company: SEC Recruitment
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Negotiable
• 3 month contract (possibility of extension) • 0. ...
• 3 month contract (possibility of extension)
• 100% home-based
• Preparation, reviewing and coordinating local ethics and regulatory submissions in alignment with global submission strategy
• Providing local regulatory strategy and advice
• Acting as a key contact on a country level for all submission related activities and provide oversight for projects
• Regulatory and submission experience and a good knowledge of applicable local requirements
• Basic medical/therapeutic area and medical terminology knowledge
A Bachelor's or higher graduate degree within a science related field or alternatively licensed healthcare training or equivalent experience is also necessary (nursing equivalent qualification is acceptable) and has excellent English language skills.
You can apply for this role by e-mailing your CV to email@example.com or telephoning +44 (0) 20 7255 6600.
3rd Floor, 13-15 Moorgate London.
|Tel:||00 44 (0) 207 255 6600|
|Fax:||00 44 (0) 1483 888997|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.