Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019384
Closing Date: 29 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Why join DOCS? If you are an experienced clinical professional looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing and fast paced global leader on an interesting and complex project, this would be a compelling role for you. To express your interest, please reply to this role and a DOCS Recruitment specialist will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
A Site Manager is the person in Trial Co-ordination and Site Management that serves as primary contact point between the sponsor and the investigational site.
A Site Manager is assigned to trial sites ensuring inspection readiness through compliance with the clinical research protocol, company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), codes of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), applicable regulations and guidelines from start-up through data-base lock.
Responsibilities include site selection,pre trial assessment, subject recruitment and retention planning, site initiation, monitoring and close-out.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- Preferably a Msc. in Clinical Trial Monitoring.
- Min. 2 year as an independent CRA.
- Experience in Hematology and/or in Oncology.
- Fluent in English, as well as the local language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to travel in accordance with company and project requirements and should possess a valid driving licence.
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to negotiate and and build strong partnership/relationships with all functions involved in the trial.
Competitive salary and offer Social benefits (medical insurance, life assurance,...) and challenging project.
As DOCS wants to keep a good work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours and flexibility to work from home.
This is an excellent opportunity that should not be missed, don’t miss out and apply today!
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.