Company: Docs Global (Continental Europe)
Reference: Ref AS-019310
Closing Date: 26 Oct 16
Salary (£): Competitive
Benefits: Excellent & Comprehensive
Our client, a research-based pharmaceutical company in NRW is looking for a Contract & outsourcing manager office based in NRW,
Roles & Responsibilities of the position
• Realization of strategic outsourcing decisions (e.g. ensuring the global bundling buying power with preferred external suppliers for particular service areas and skateholder management within the functional departments)
• Selection and contracting of external suppliers. Preparation of individual contracts following agreed templates and requirements for legal and patent protection
• Clinical Trial related purchasing activities
• Financial administration of contracts, purchase orders and invoices
• Periodic development / review of the cooperation with the external suppliers
• Performance analysis and management of the external suppliers on a global level
• Lead support connected infrastructure project
• University degree, knowledge in business administration, and / or commercial apprenticeship beneficial
• 1 – 2 years industry experience in drug development preferred and good understanding of CRO busuiness model required including awareness potential opportunities as well as restrictions of outsourcing
• Experience in selecting managing suppliers for in- or outsourced tasks
• Experience on pharmaceutical industry processes with focus on operational perspective or R&D
• Fluent Business English must and ability to interact and network effectively
• Excellent negotiation, conflict management and strong communication skills
• Organizing ability
Our client offers an exciting and challenging work environment for clinical research professionals looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a company dedicated to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing pharmaceuticals that improve health and quality of life.
Interested? Please submit your CV to email@example.com. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call : +49 89 24 440 7117
2 Globeside, Globeside Business Park
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.