Company: Barrington James Scientific
Location: cs med
Reference: cs med
Closing Date: 08 Nov 16
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): 100,000+
A successful company within the Pharmaceutical Industry currently seeks both entry level and experienced Research Physicians to join their professional team. The successful candidate will ensure the commercial success of the Centre by recruiting patients into clinical trials and ensuring all trials are conducted in compliance with ICH-GCP and local regulations.
As a Clinical Research Physician, you will hold the following responsibilities:
Conducting clinical trials in line with the protocol and recruiting eligible patients onto the studies
Review of screening and failure rates
Providing information and consenting patients for a study
Liaising with clients and contractors as required
Clinical evaluation and clinical investigation of patients
Responsibility for medical wellbeing of patients during the study and referring to specialists or GPs as required
To be considered:
- Fully GMC registered and medically qualified
- Significant post-qualification clinical experience, ideally including some research activities
- Experience working in clinical research as a physician in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working on clinical trials in a similar role or in industry or at hospital e.g. Sub/Principal Investigator
- An excellent understanding of GCP
- First-rate presentation skills
- Leadership potential
A competitive salary and benefits, gain more management experience, fantastic career progression, send your C.V. to email@example.com or call 0441293776644 don’t miss out!
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.