Location: Anywhere in CEE
Closing Date: 31 Oct 16
Salary (£): On Application
Due to the on-going expansion of our company we are looking for Experienced Statistical Programmers for our team in Eastern Europe! We have home and office based roles! Permanent positions.
Chiltern is the leading, global mid-sized contract research organization. We listen to client needs to deliver customized clinical development solutions with a team of more than 4,000 working across 47 countries to provide comprehensive, yet flexible and responsive, services. Our specialties include Clinical Development, Oncology, Device & Diagnostics, Data, Analytics & Evaluation and Strategic Service Provision.
Due to our continuing success and expansion, we are currently looking for Experienced Statistical Programmers for our team in Eastern Europe. We have home and office based roles, and can be flexible on location!
It will be your task to provide statistical programming support in the project specific programming of statistical tables, figures and listings, together with CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) datasets for clinical trials in accordance with Chiltern and/or sponsor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or study specific guidelines
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform data manipulation techniques and advanced techniques (arrays, transpositions, complex merges, SQL, etc.) and generic macro use and development to enable listing, table and graph generation
2. Analyze information and develop innovative solutions to programming and data analysis challenges
3. Efficiently produce quality results under time constraints
4. Successfully coordinate multiple priorities
5. Complete assigned tasks within known budget constraints
6. Serve as the statistical programming lead on internal project teams and coordinate programming, verification, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures
7. Assist internal project team in identifying project priorities and communicating such activities and associated timelines to departmental management
8. Work independently to carry out assignments with occasional support from senior management
9. Ensure the efficiency, quality, and integrity of data reporting and project activities executed
10. Represent the department in client meetings/presentation and maintain a positive working relationship with sponsors, collaborating associate and vendor personnel
11. Actively adapt and adjust priorities to ensure timely and quality completion of assigned tasks
12. Contribute to ongoing improvement of programming processes and methodology
13. Perform other related duties as required by the Department.
Skills and Attributes
171 Bath Road Slough Berkshire
SL1 4AA, UK
|Tel:||+44 (0) 1753 512000|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1753 511116|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.