Company: only medics recruitment ltd
Location: UK Wide
Closing Date: 05 Jan 17
Type: Full Time
Salary (£): Negotiable
Senior Medical Director - Immunology This well known global Clinical Research Organisation is looking to appoint an experienced clinical development physician and therapy expert in to their development function for Immunology & Inflammation.
Senior Medical Director - Immunology
This well known global Clinical Research Organisation is looking to appoint an experienced clinical development physician and therapy expert in to their development function for Immunology & Inflammation. This organisation is a leader in the drug development space and has a successful track record working with some of the world"e;s largest and most innovative pharmaceutical companies.
You will be a senior leader in the clinical research and development of a number of products specifically within Immunology. You will work across a number of different global Phase II & III clinical trials. Core elements of this vacancy include;
* Work with internal colleagues and teams to harvest new and enhance existing client/sponsor relationships
* Contributing toward the development of policies involving medical and safety activities
* Participating in process improvement activities across your unit and the wider business
* Presenting medical and scientific capabilities to clients/sponsors as a participant of a the business development team
* Performing clinical trial site and investigator feasibility
* Building relationships with investigators to support optimal trial recruitment and the conduct of trials
* Supporting and participating in the recruitment process for department positions
* Providing leadership to junior staff within your therapy area team, acting as a subject matter expert
This opportunity can be work remotely across Europe or from a local company office, depending on which country you reside in.
- Medical Degree
- Significant post-qualification clinical experience specifically in Immunology, Internal Medicine or Pulmonology (Board Certification or equivalent)
- A number of years experience in clinical research working in a similar industry role, either in a CRO or pharmaceutical company
- Project management experience
- Global or at least "e;above-country"e; regional clinical trials experience
- A post-graduate medical qualification would be beneficial (e.g. PhD or a Masters)
- Excellent communication skills, experience of presenting scientific information
The successful candidate will receive a very competitive annual basic salary plus a benefits package to include the likes of a car or car allowance, annual target bonus, pension, life assurance, healthcare, and more.
Only Medics Recruitment Ltd specialises solely on the recruitment of medics within the pharmaceutical industry across the UK and mainland Europe. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.
medic physician doctor pharmaceutical medicine pharma medical affairs medical clinical research clinical development R&D drug development clinical trials medical advisor medical director medical manager head of medical medical lead associate medical director medical adviser immunology immunologist GI gastro gastroenterology gastrointestinal internal medicine autoimmune autoimmunity rheumatology rheumatoid inflammation respiratory pulmonary pulmunology UK re-locate London Hampshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Surrey Middlesex Berkshire Hertfordshire home counties Thames valley Europe EU
33 Station Road
|Tel:||+44 (0)1189 522 799|
|Fax:||+44 (0)1189 560 607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.