Company: Clinical Professionals Ltd
Closing Date: 18 Feb 17
Salary (£): On Application
Process Packaging Engineer Hamburg area, Germany Medical Devices. My client, a global Medical Device company specialising in surgical sutures and implants are seeking an experienced Process Packaging Engineer on a contract basis.
Process Packaging Engineer
Hamburg area, Germany
My client, a global Medical Device company specialising in surgical sutures and implants are seeking an experienced Process Packaging Engineer on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be tasked with the development, validation and documentation of processes for packaging components as well as supplier qualification.
Hamburg area, Germany.
Competitive hourly rate dependant on experience
* Development, optimization and documentation of processes and process changes
* Execution and documentation of development runs (DOE"e;s), validation, sample tests and test methods for the introduction of new and revised processes, products and material.
* Implementation of process and support of product risk analysis (FMEA)
* Supporting the selection of the appropriate process and production engineering equipment
* Workplace design, taking into account ergonomic requirements for the production area,
* Lean manufacturing
* Management of projects
* Close cooperation in cross-functional, often international development teams. Documentation / preparation of SOPs.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
* Degree in engineering, preferably in the field of packaging, processing or medical.
* Several years of experience with Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Regulations
* Relevant several years in process development for packaging (2 years) and with GMP
* Project management experience
* Experience in product development would be advantageous
* Certification in Six Sigma / Lean management would be beneficial
* Experience with statistics (Minitab) desirable
* Very good German and English, spoken and written.
* Excellent communication and team skills
* High degree of initiative, commitment and the ability to work independently
Clinical Professionals is Europe's leading Independent provider of Life Sciences staff with a unique and dedicated medical device team with a deep rooted knowledge of Medical Technology and staffing. Our Medical Devices Team is focused on finding Clinical Research, Regulatory and Quality positions at all levels.
Job reference: J25302
Clinical Professionals UK
33 Blagrave Street
|Tel:||0044 118 959 4990|
|Fax:||0044 118 956 0607|
|Website:||Visit Our Web Site|
PharmiWeb.com is Europe's leading industry-sponsored portal for the Pharmaceutical sector, providing the latest jobs, news, features and events listings.
The information provided on PharmiWeb.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.